Lovely Tatiana




Hello Gentlemen! I'm Tatiana Rey. I am a beautiful, and classy ebony sweetheart. I travel to cities & states throughout the US, as well as passport-ready for International travel. I am an Independent Companion. I do not work for anyone, Nor any Agency.

 



If you find me appealing aesthetically, my great personality is just a bonus! :)  

In public I always dress appropriate, respectful, and classy. 





Behind closed doors, I will surprise you with something fun & sexy!  :)



I entertain gents of all races, shapes, and sizes, just so long as you are a respectful, professional gentleman, over the age of 40.  



             ❤ SOME OF MY FAVES  



I love White Wine and Champagne.πŸ₯‚ 

My favorite cuisines are Seafood,Greek, and Indian Food. My favorite flowers are Vendela Roses & Calla Lillies. The Perfumes that smell great on me are anything by Versace, Prada, and Gucci. 

Most Water- related activities are fun, such as Parasailing, Jet skis, and Beach Picnics. I also enjoy Theatre, Stageplays, Live Bands, All genres of music,  Sporting Events, Comedy Clubs, Fine Dining & Traveling to exotic destinations!
                           



 

 If you want to surprise me with a little extra token of appreciation, Gift Cards to any of the following would be delightful: Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, UBER, Fredericks of Hollywood, Spas, and Petsmart (Hey, my puppy likes gifts too! :)   
 
 
$ GIFT TO ME $  

Please Note: All new friends are subject to a nominal deposit at the time of booking. Uber fare may need to be incorporated as well, just depending on the distance to you sweetie πŸ™‚

Please place monetary gift in an envelope and kindly leave it on restroom vanity. Or when meeting in a public place, have the envelope discreetly in a gift bag.πŸ›

 Thanks  :)  


1/2 HOUR= 350 
Time flies when you're having fun!🀸🏾‍♀️
 
1 HOUR= 400 
Have a little wine with me? 🍷   

2 HOURS= 550
Shall we order room service? Perhaps champagne and hors d'oeuvres? πŸ₯‚πŸ€

Up to 4  HOURS= 1000
Dinner date? Theater? Ball game? Comedy show? I'll be a great Plus one! πŸ₯°πŸ’‹


Weekly, Bi- Monthly, or Monthly Exclusive Arrangements are available and tailored to fit your needs :)

I normally only offer OC (your place). BUT If you'd like an IC location, registered in my name (for your discretion), please email for details on how we can arrange that. (ms.tatianarey@gmail.com)


If You are a nice professional businessman, a quality gentleman, over the age 40, you have a great personality, and you're ready to have a fun, exciting, time with me, please email me with an introduction about yourself and a phone # so I can call you.

(Email Must Include ALL of the following info: Name, Race, Age, Phone#, Work Info, Day/Time/ Location/Duration for desired Appointment and Your Online profiles such as Linked-In, Facebook, P411,etc.)





See You Soon Babe! :)








MEMBER? Click πŸ‘‰πŸ½ HERE πŸ‘ˆπŸ½ for my P411 Profile!






















DISCLAIMER:
I, Tatiana Rey do not promote any illegal activities. This is an invitation for shared companionship between consenting adults of legal age.